|Lines of code||664|
Create a Zoom meeting for an Odoo meeting with just a check of a box.
Auto update meeting settings in Zoom when updating meeting in Odoo.
Auto delete meetings in Zoom when box is unchecked in Odoo or when Odoo meeting is deleted.
Optionally specify a meeting password or let the system generate one for you.
Configure meeting options from Odoo such as auto recording and allowing join before host.
Start or join Zoom meeting with one click of a button in Odoo
Include Zoom meeting link in calendar invite sent.
Log everytime someone starts or joins a Zoom meeting from Odoo.
Can create/update/delete meetings even for users with basic Zoom account.
Works in Community and Enterprise version.
How to Use
- Must have atleast 1 licensed Zoom account under your company
- Timezone set for Odoo users must be supported by Zoom
Install Zoom Connector in Odoo
- Activate developer mode
- Go to Apps
- Click on Update Apps List
- Search and install Zoom Connector
Create App in Zoom and copy credentials to Odoo
- Go to marketplace.zoom.us
- Sign In using a licensed account owned by your company
- Click on Develop then select Build App
- Create a JWT app
- Copy the API Key and API Secret
- In Odoo, go to the company record form view and open the tab named "Zoom"
- Paste the API Key and API Secret from Zoom then save
Add Odoo user to your Zoom Organization
- In Odoo, go to Settings > Users & Companies > Create Zoom User
- Set the User, First Name, Last Name, and User Type then click on Create
NOTE: If this user is not yet under the company's Zoom Organization, they will receive an email to join like below
Create Zoom meeting from Odoo
- Go to Calendar app
- Create a meeting
- Open meeting form view
- Tick the Zoom Meeting checkbox and configure the room password (optional) and settings
This creates the meeting in Zoom and sets the Zoom Meeting ID and Invite Link in Odoo. Below is the meeting created in Zoom.
The email sent to attendees also contains a link to join the Zoom Meeting
Start Zoom meeting from Odoo
- Open meeting record form view
- Click on the Start Zoom smart button
Join Zoom meeting from Odoo
- Open meeting record form view
- Click on the Join Zoom smart button
- Does not support creating Zoom meetings for recurring meetings in Odoo
- Does not support creating recurring Zoom meetings from Odoo
30 days free setup assistance and debugging of purchased app
Free translation to 1 language
If you need support, debugging, or more features, just contact us
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.