Balance on journal itemsby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Lines of code||29|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 8.0|
Balance on journal items
This module adds a balance total for lines in move line view.
Table of contents
- If you’re an accounting adviser, enable developer mode and go to Accounting > Adviser > Journal items.
- Or open an account or a partner, and click on Action > Journal items.
- You will see a column named “Balance” with the balance of the line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.