Account Invoice Start End Datesby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-closing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-closing
|Lines of code||133|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Account Invoice Start End Dates
This module adds the fields Start Date and End Date on invoice/move lines.
It also adds an option Must Have Start/End Dates on the product form (in the Accounting tab) ; if you enable this option, you will get an error message if you try to post an invoice/move that constains such a product on one of its lines and doesn’t have start/end dates on that line.
If you use this module, you may also be interested in several other modules:
- the module sale_start_end_dates from the sale-workflow OCA project: this module adds the fields Start Date and End Date on sale order lines and copies the information from sale order lines to invoice/move lines.
- the modules account_cutoff_prepaid and account_cutoff_accrual_dates in the account-closing OCA projct: these modules allow easy computation of prepaid expenses, prepaid revenues, accrued expense and accrued revenue using start/end dates.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-closing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.