Invoice Transmit Methodby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Lines of code||337|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Invoice Transmit Method
This module allows to configure an Invoice Transmit Method on each partner. This module provides by default 3 transmission methods:
- Customer Portal
You can manually create additionnal transmission methods or other modules can create additionnal transmission methods (for example, the module l10n_fr_chorus_account creates a specific transmission method Chorus Pro, which is the e-invoicing plateform of the French administration).
Table of contents
If you need to add Transmit Methods, go to the menu Invoicing / Accounting > Configuration > Management > Transmit Methods.
On the form view of a Partner, in the Sales & Purchase tab, there are 2 fields:
- Customer Invoice Transmission Method
- Vendor Invoice Reception Method
When you create an invoice, this value is automatically copied on the invoice (and can be modified).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.