Accounting Team on Invoices and Journal Entryby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||315|
|License||See License tab|
Accounting Team on Invoices and Journal Entry
Accounting / Invoicing Team Odoo App
This app allow you to configure accounting team along with team members under accounting configuration menu as shown and then user who is creating invoice / vendor bill / journal entry / refund can choose the accounting team on the form.Allow you to select accounting team on register payment wizard and payment form of odoo standard and then system pass it to journal entry created by that payment.
- Allow you to configure accounting teams under configuration.
- Allow your accounting / invoice user to select accounting team on invoice / vendor bill / journal entry / refund form view as shown in below screenshots.
- Allow accounting manager to view the accounting team wise invoice analysis report.
- System also allow to select accounting team on sales order form and then passes to customer invoice form while creating invoice from sales order.
- Allow you to select accounting team on register payment wizard and payment form of odoo standard and then system pass it to journal entry created by that payment.
- For more details please check the video and check below screenshots.
Configuration for Accounting Teams under Configuration Menu
List View of Accounting Team [ Odoo Standard]
Form View of Accounting Team [ Odoo Standard]
Accounting Team New Field on Invoice Form [Odoo Standard]
Accounting Team New Field on Journal Entries Form[Odoo Standard]
Accounting Team New Field on Vendor Bill Form [Odoo Standard]
Accounting Team Field on Credit Note Form [Odoo Standard]
Accounting Team Field on Sales Order Form [Odoo Standard]
Create Invoice from Sales Order (Odoo Standard) - Passing Accounting Team to Customer Invoice Form
Accounting Team New Field on Payment Register Wizard Form [Odoo Standard]
Register Payment wizard from Invoice (Odoo Standard) - Passing Accounting Team to Journal Entries Form of Payment Entry
Accounting Team New Field on Payment Form [Odoo Standard]
Payment from (Odoo Standard) - Passing Accounting Team to Journal Entries Form of Payment Entry
Accounting Team on Invoice Analysis Report [Odoo Standard]
Accounting Team on Invoice Analysis Report [Odoo Standard] for Managers
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.