POS Lock Screen (Automatic, Manual)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||335|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Odoo 15 POS Lock Screen (Automatic, Manual)
Allows user to lock the POS screen with Automatic or Manual.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- As per below image we need to set the 'Security PIN' for unlock POS screen.
- We have two features available in POS configuration as per below image. Automatic and Manual Lock.
- When we click on automatic lock, we need to set time interval for auto lock POS.
- When we configure manual lock then we can see button as per below image.
- When we click on lock button then POS screen will be locked as per below image.
- After click on unlock button we have to enter 'Security PIN' for unlock POS screen.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.