With this app, individual user can select the timer to reload List or Kanban view without any setting in backend.
1. There are 3 timer options. You also can input another timer to reload view.
2. Auto save setting. Whenever user go back the list or kanban view, auto reload will be activate.
For example, If you select list sale order will be reloaded in 5 minutes, and you go to sale order form for details, and then if you go back list sale order. The list sale order will be reloaded in 5 minutes automatically.
3. Still keep search conditions, filters or group by after reload view (don't refresh browser). The content of view is always match with search conditions or filters.
4. Only reload list view with readonly mode. It's mean, when you are editing some things on list view, the reload is stopped automatically, it prevent to lost your data.
5. Reload will also effect when user minimize web browser or tab browser is inactive
For example, If user minimize web browser or inactive web browser, the reload is still activate.
Email Support: email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.