Exception Ruleby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Sodexis https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Lines of code||385|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
This module provide an abstract model to manage customizable exceptions to be applied on different models (sale order, invoice, …).
It is not useful by itself. You can see an example of implementation in the ‘sale_exception’ module. (sale-workflow repository) or ‘purchase_exception’ module (purchase-workflow repository).
Table of contents
This module executes user-provided code though a safe_eval which might be unsecure. How to mitigate risks should be adressed in future versions of this module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Raphaël Valyi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Renato Lima <email@example.com>
- Sébastien BEAU <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- SodexisTeam <email@example.com>
- Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Raphaël Reverdy <email@example.com>
- Iván Todorovich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tecnativa <tecnativa.com>
- João Marques
- Kevin Khao <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.