Location management (aka Better ZIP)by Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , ACYSOS S.L. https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Alejandro Santana https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , AdaptiveCity https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Lines of code||410|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 7.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
Location management (aka Better ZIP)
This module introduces a zip model that allows you to manage locations in a better way.
The zips will allow the users to complete automatically all address-related fields by just filling the zip.
Also allows different search filters.
Table of contents
- Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Cities.
- Create a new City.
- Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Zips.
- Create a new Zip and relate it to the city (you can also create the Zip from the City).
or, with module ‘Contacts Directory’ installed: #. Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Countries. #. Locate the desired country. #. Press on the button ‘Cities’ / ‘Zips’.
- Access a partner record
- Fill the field Location completion
- Information about country, state, city and zip will be filled automatically
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Ignacio Ibeas (Acysos S.L.)
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Alejandro Santana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Dave Lasley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aitor Bouzas <email@example.com>
- Icon park: Icon http://icon-park.com/icon/location-map-pin-orange3/
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.