Calendar Meeting Lock and Menusby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||433|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0|
Calendar Meeting Lock/Unlock and Menus
Meeting Management by Organizer and Meeting Manager
This app adds four menus in the calendar app which will separate meetings and make it easy to view/organize meetings: 1. Meetings as My Meetings as Organizer, 2. My Meetings as Meeting Manager, 3. My Meetings as Attendee & 4. All Meetings.
- Calendar Meeting Access :
- Organizer: Users can check meetings as set as an organizer on Meetings.
- Meeting Manager: Users can check meetings as set as a Meeting Manager on Meetings.
- Attendee: Users can check meetings as set as an Attendee on Meetings.
- Meetings Locked & Unlocked by only Organizer or Meeting Manager as shown and then other users can not edit it.
- Meetings can be deleted only by the Organizer or Meeting Manager.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
- My Meetings as Organizer
- My Meetings as Meeting Manager
- My Meetings as Attendee
- All Meetings
Calendar Meetings [Odoo Standard] with Four New Menu Items
My Meetings as Organizer Calendar View
My Meetings as Organizer Tree View
My Meetings as Meeting Manager Calendar View
My Meetings as Meeting Manager Tree View
My Meetings as Attendee Calendar View
My Meetings as Attendee Tree View
All Meetings Calendar View
All Meetings Tree View
Login with John Smith try to Delete Meeting
Raise Error while deleting a meeting as an attendee or other users who are not organizers or meeting managers.
Lock Meeting button on Calendar Form
Meeting Locked & Unlock Meeting button on Calendar Form
Meeting Lock History on Calendar Form
Login with John Smith & Lock Meeting as an attendee
Raise Validation Error While Lock Meeting as an attendee
Meeting is in Locked Form
John Smith can not edit Meeting as an attendee while Meeting is Locked
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.