Commissionsby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/commission , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/commission
|Lines of code||1043|
|Also available in version||v 16.0|
This module provides the base functions for commission operations to enable the following:
- Define agents with their commissions
- Assign agents to partners
- Create settlements to summarize commissions for certain periods
You can define which base amount is going to be taken into account: net amount (based on margin) or gross amount (line subtotal amount).
Table of contents
For adding commissions:
- Go to Commissions > Configuration > Commission types.
- Edit or create a new record.
- Select a name for distinguishing that type.
- Select the percentage type of the commission:
- Fixed percentage: all commissions are computed with a fixed percentage. You can fill the percentage in the field “Fixed percentage”.
- By sections: percentage varies depending amount intervals. You can fill intervals and percentages in the section “Rate definition”.
- Select the base amount for computing the percentage:
- Gross Amount: percentage is computed from the amount put on sales order/invoice.
- Net Amount: percentage is computed from the profit only, taken the cost from the product.
For adding new agents:
Go to Commissions > Agents. You can also access from Contacts > Contacts or Sales > Orders > Customers.
Edit or create a new record.
On “Sales & Purchases” page, mark “Agent” check. It should be checked if you have accessed from first menu option.
There’s a new page called “Agent information”. In it, you can set following data:
- The agent type, being in this base module “External agent” the only existing configuration. It can be extended with hr_commission module for setting an “Employee” agent type.
- The associated commission type.
- The settlement period, where you can select “Bi-weekly”, “Monthly”, “Quaterly”, “Semi-annual” or “Annual”.
You will also be able to see the settlements that have been made to this agent from this page.
For setting default agents in partners:
- Go to Invoicing > Customers > Customers or Contacts > Contacts.
- Edit or create a new record.
- On “Sales & Purchases” page, you will see a field called “Agents” where they can be added. You can put the number of agents you want, but you can’t select specific commission for each partner in this base module.
For settling the commissions to agents:
- Go to Commissions > Settlements > Settle Commissions.
- On the window that appears, you should select the date up to which you want to create commissions. It should be at least one day after the last period date. For example, if you settlements are monthly, you have to put at least the first day of the following month.
- You can settle only certain agents if you select them on the “Agents” section. Leave it empty for settling all.
- Click on “Make settlements” button.
- If there are new settlements, they will be shown after this.
- Make it totally multi-company aware.
- Be multi-currency aware for settlements.
- Allow to calculate and pay in other currency different from company one.
- Set agent popup window with a kanban view with richer information and mobile friendly.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Davide Corio <email@example.com>
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Giorgio Borelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Campos <email@example.com>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicola Malcontenti <email@example.com>
- Aitor Bouzas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Manuel Calero
- Aung Ko Ko Lin
- Yoshi Tashiro
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/commission project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.