Customer Payment Request Appby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||93|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Send Customer Payment Request
Send Email to Customer for Payment Request
Payment Request Email Odoo App
This app allows your accounting team to send a payment request email to your customer from a customer invoice form view as shown.
- The system adds a send payment request button on customer invoice form. Allow users to send payment request emails to their customers from customer invoices. In email allow your customer to click on the pay invoice button which will redirect customers to your portal page of the invoice form where they can see the pay now button. (Please note that the pay now button on the invoice form is from odoo standard / out of the box).
- For more details please check the below screenshots and watch the video.
Invoices Menu (Odoo Standard)
Invoices List View (Odoo Standard)
'Send Payment Request' Button on Invoice Form (Odoo Standard)
Send Mail Wizard Screen
Using the 'Pay Invoice' button customer can open their invoice in my account portal.
My Account Invoice View at Portal after Click on Pay Invoice in the Mail
Using the 'Pay Now' button (Odoo Standard) customer can pay the invoice from Portal.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.