Website Wallet for Customers in Odooby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||746|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Website Wallet for Customers
Customer Wallet Management in Odoo
Wallet Payment Method in Odoo Website Shop
This app provides wallet features to websites where customers can add /credit and withdraw / debit from their wallet for shopping at Odoo shop.
- Allow your customer of the website to add money into their wallet balance.
- Allow your customer to view all wallet transactions while adding money and spend money from the wallet.
- Store full history of wallet transactions in the backend of Odoo.
- Customers can do shopping from your website using wallet balance and use wallet payment during payment of website sales order.
- Allow your customer to view the wallet balance on the customer my account portal page.
- Wallet payment on ecommerce pages as payment gateway and we have created separate payment acquirers for wallet as shown.
- Wallet transaction management in the backend for credit and debit.
- Allow your sales team to add multiple wallet recharge products in the system so customers can use that recharge to add money.
- Automatic email notification when money is added into the wallet or removed from the wallet.
- Warning message if balance is not enough in the wallet but customers try to use wallet payment for shopping.
- Integrated with the Odoo Shop module as a new payment method.
- Sales managers can view wallet transactions from a list view for the purpose of reporting.
- Customers can get the benefit of using a wallet to make quick payment directly from the wallet.
- Wallet is payment acquired so work with odoo standard shopping as shown.
- Please watch the video and check below screenshot for more details.
- Sales Wallet
Configuration for Wallet Product to Add Money into Wallet (Odoo Standard Product Form)
Check Tick IS WALLET PRODUCT and select Website Category as Wallet Product
My Account Wallet Transactions Menu at Portal
Wallet Transaction Page in My Account Portal of Website
To credit wallet balance to buy wallet product from given button Add Wallet money
Wallet Recharge Product(s) in Ecommerce (Odoo Standard) to Add / Credit Money into Wallet
Payment for Wallet Recharge Balance Credit using Odoo Standard Ecommerce
Customer has to select other payment method to add / credit money into wallet.
Lock Sale Order to Make it Done (Odoo Standard Button)
Wallet Balance has been added to the customer wallet balance
Customer check Wallet Balance on Portal
Now Customer can do Product Shopping and Use Wallet Balance to Pay
Payment Page (Odoo Standard) using Wallet Balance
Payment Done (Odoo Standard)
Deducted Wallet Balance Transaction
If Balance less than Total Order Amount
System will Raise Warning Message to Customer and Not Allow
Credit Email Template for Add / Credit Money Response
Debit Email Template for Spend Money Response
Wallet Transactions List View Backend
Wallet Transaction From View Backend
Wallet Transaction visible to the Customer Form
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.