What is this module?
This module allows you to sell odoo as service (SAAS) just like odoo online
This module uses odoo dbfilter configuration wich allows you to host many database on
the same odoo installation without seeing each other
This module is the main module it must be installed on the main server
It has all main functionality for example Control servers and subscriptions
2- dx_users_modules_control Tested on odoo 15 only
This module installed on client server to control users number and modules installations
No Technical Experience Required
- Entry level of experience allows you to start you odoo SAAS Service
- Control your clients with few buttons
- Cron to stop ended subscriptions automatically
- Installing ssl certifications and configure nginx for it automatically
Sell your SAAS packages on website
- You can link SAAS packages with product to be enable to sell it on website
- After client payment is done new SAAS subscription will be created
And email will sent to client email with his login information
- You can allow your client to see their subscriptions
- They can backup their subscriptions database in (Zip or Dump) formats
- Control any number of servers
- Create new clients DB and create nginx required configs automatically
- Stop clients subscription and redirect domain automaticly to ended subscription page Start stopped subscription again
- Cancel clients subscription, delete related database and remove all nginx config files Backup your client db with just one click
Odoo version supported to control
- Starts from version 8.0 to version 15.0
How to use
How to Setup Users And Modules Control Module
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.