eCommerce Country Product Restrictionby Aktiv Software Pvt Ltd http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||182|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0 v 16.0|
eCommerce Country Product Restriction
users can restrict their product's availability for specific countries.
With this module, users can restrict their product's availability for specific countries. For e.g., if product A is available in United States but is unavailable in Germany, in such cases, this module will disable the payment option for the user wanting to buy the product A in Germany
Setup & Configuration
Product Form View
- We added a page "Countries" here .
- User can select the countries here where the product is available.
- If the user has not selected any country then that product is available for all countries.
Website Form View
- We added a page "Product Country Configuration" here .
- User can select the country/countries which will be appearing in the country selection of checkout address as options.
- User can also add customised message in checkout message and cart message which will be appearing as a warning when product is not available.
Website Shop Cart View
- If the product is not available in user's country then it will display warning in the product cart lines.
- In case the user is a Guest User, system will not show him any warning on the cart page. It will show him the warning once he has entered his shipping address.
Website Checkout View
- If any Product added to the Cart is not available for the user's shipping country then system will display a warning message on the checkout page.
- The Payment button will be disabled in case any product is not available for the shipping address country.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.