Employee Advance Salary Requestsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||452|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 16.0|
Employee Advance Salary Requests
Note: This module is compatible only for Odoo Enterprise Edition
Advance Salary Request by Employees in Odoo
Advance Salary in Odoo
This module allows employees to request an advance salary.
- Martin (HR Manager / Payroll Officer) can set the salary limit on Job Position.
- Albert (employee) can log in the system and create advance salary requests.
- David (Department Manager) can log in the system and approve department approval of advance salary requests.
- Martin (HR Manager / Payroll Officer) can log in the system and approve HR approval of advance salary requests.
- Grills Grave (Director) can log in the system and approve director approval of advance salary requests.
- Mitchell John (Accountant) can log in the system and pay advance salary requests.
- Payment Confirm to Employee by Mitchell John (Accounting Department). (Odoo Standard)
- Payment Done to Employee by Mitchell John (Accounting Department). (Odoo Standard)
- Martin (HR Manager / Payroll Officer) can see salary rules & salary structures. (Odoo Standard)
- Martin (HR Manager / Payroll Officer) can compute payslip of employees. (Odoo Standard)
- Print Advance Salary Request PDF Report.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
We have created Department Manager, Director groups under settings/users/groups to control the process.
Workflow: Draft->Confirmed->Approved by Department->Approved by HR->Approved by Director->Paid->Done.
- Advance Salary
- Advance Salary Requests
- Department Approvals
- Director Approvals
- HR Approvals
- Advance Salary Requests
Employee ==> Albert
Department Manager ==> David
HR Manager / Payroll Officer ==> Martin
Director ==> Grills Grave
Accountant ==> Mitchell John
Department Manager, Director groups under settings/users/groups to control whole process.
HR Manager / Payroll Officer (Martin) can set Salary Limit On Job Position
Allow HR manager to configure advance salary limit on job position.
Employee (Albert) Advance Salary Requests
This is salary advance form which employee has to fill if they want to request for advance salary.
Approved By Department Manager (David)
Menus for Department Approval.
Approved By HR Manager / Payroll Officer (Martin)
Menus for HR Approval.
Approved By Director (Grills Grave)
Menus for Department Approval.
Accountant (Mitchell John) can Pay Salary requests.
Payment Confirm to Employee by Accounting Department (Mitchell John)
After Confirm Payment View
Salary Rule [Note: Below Salary Rule will be created automatically when your database is created using demo data option, otherwise you have to manually create in your database by referring below screenshot.]
Employee Payslip (Compute by HR Manager / Payroll Officer (Martin))
Employee Payslip Showing Deduction
Advance Salary Request Under Accounting
For accounting department we have given menu which will allow them to see all requests which are approved by director of company.
Print Advance Salary Report Menu
Print Advance Salary PDF Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.