Expense Advance Request - Employeeby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||592|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Expense Advance Request from Employee / Internal User
Employee Expense Advance Request Management in Odoo
Petty Cash Advance for Employee
This module allows your employee(s) to create advance requests for expenses. This module supports multi currency.
- Allow your employee to create an expense advance request.
- Allow your expense officer to approve the expense advance request from the employee.
- Allow your accounting department to pay expenses in advance to employees.
- Allow your expense officer to finish/done expense advance request.
- Allow them to print expense advance requests in PDF format.
- Allow users to select expense advance (which are not still reimbursement) during submitting expense to the expense officer.
- For more details please see below screenshots and video.
Note: We have not changed any accounting entries for expense or expense sheet, we are just showing advance taken for that expense by employee.
- Expense Advances
- Expense Advance Requests
- Advance to Approve
- Advance to Pay
- Print Advance Expense
Roles by Users:
- Employees can request for expense advance requests.
- Expense Officer can approve and done the expense Advance Requests.
- Account users can see all the requests which need to be paid.
- Account users can pay and done expense advance requests.
2. Expense Officer
3. Account User
Role of Employee
Role of Expense Officer
Role of Account User
Login With Employee Jack Expense Advance Request Form
Login With Employee Jack Create Expense Advance Request
Employee Jack Confirmed Expense Advance Request
Login With Expense Officer John Showing Confirm - Expense Advance Request
Login With Expense Officer John Approved - Expense Advance Request
Login With Account Officer Jimmy Show Approved - Expense Advance Request
Login With Account Officer Jimmy Paid - Expense Advance Request
Journal Entry - Expense Advance Request
Print PDF Report - Expense Advance Request
Showing Advances to Expenses to Submit
Showing Advances to Expenses Sheet
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.