Enhanced Unit of Measurement - uomby odoocraft.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Inventory (stock)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|14.0 10.0 12.0 11.0 15.0 13.0
Cross category UOM
use different ratios for same UOMs for different materials
You can mix units from different types in one category and let odoo do all required calculations. Below is an example of using different UOMs of metal plates in manufacturing:
- Purchase - Unit
- Manufacutre - BOM a cm2
- Or Manufacutre - BOM b mm2
- Stock calculation - kg
- You need to define ratio to convert from kg to Unit, from kg to cm2 , and from kg to mm3
- You can buy plates of different sizes and weight - and the purchase uom can be set to Unit - Odoo will automatically convert stock to kg - You can use that material on BOM with f.e cm2 or mm3, you can define individual ratio per UOM
BOM creation assistance
no more need to search for correct UOM
Have you ever encountered this warning "The Product Unit of Measure you chose has a different category than in the product form."? Now bom lines are filtered, showing only appropriate UOMs for given material.
Manage individual UOM categories
You can define different UOM category per product. This category is easy accessible on product form and list:
Professional looking superscript UOM
Just put m^2 in UOM name and Odoo will convert it to m2 on the fly
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.