Fleet Services Integrate with Job Ordersby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||245|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Fleet Services Integration with Job Orders / Project Tasks / Work Orders
Create Job Order / Work Order from Vehicle Services
This app allows you to create Job Orders / Project Tasks / Work Orders under specific projects from fleet vehicle service.
- This app allows you to create a job order from vehicles services of the fleet module of Odoo.
- Allow the fleet team to work on job orders / work orders for assigned vehicle / fleet services.
- View vehicle fleet services details directly on the job order form as shown.
- System adds a job order button on vehicle fleet service which opens a wizard and allows you to select some fields related to job order and then it creates a job order for you.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
- Job Orders
Services Menu (Odoo Standard Menu)
Vehicles Form (Odoo Standard) with Services Button (Odoo Standard)
Vehicle Services Form View (Odoo Standard)
Create Job Order / Work Order / Project Task from Services
Create Job Order on Wizard with Included Services Tab
Vehicles Services Tree View (Odoo Standard Menu)
Job Order Form View with Fleet Services Information
Job Order Form View with Description Field
Job Orders Tree View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.