Users Group Dashboard in Odoo
This app adds a group (res.groups) dashboard for groups in Odoo.
- This module will allow Admin users to view Group Dashboard.
- They can see Group Name, Application On Group Dashboard.
- They can see Users Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Users Button which shows Users.
- They can see Parent Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Parent Button which shows Inherited Groups.
- They can see Menus Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Menus Button which shows Menu Items.
- They can see Views Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Views Button which shows Views.
- They can see Access Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Access Button which shows Access Rights.
- They can see Rules Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Rules Button which shows Record Rules.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
- Users & Companies
- Group Dashboard
Menu to Show The Dashboard
Group Dashboard with Users Button
Users List View
Group Dashboard with Parent Button
Groups List View
Group Dashboard with Menus Button
Menu Items List View
Group Dashboard with Views Button
Views List View
Group Dashboard with Access Rights Button
Access Rights List View
Group Dashboard with Record Rules Button
Record Rules List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.