Booking System Management using Projectby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||672|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Booking System using Project Management
Halls and Conference Rooms Booking System in Odoo
This app allows you to manage bookings of Halls (banquet hall, marriage hall, conference hall etc etc), Training Rooms, Farm House, Meeting Spaces, CO-WORKING space, Village hall, other types of spaces and halls.
- Allow your project team to manage booking requests.
- Allow you to configure and manage types.
- Allow you to configure and manage amenity types.
- Allow you to configure and manage booking products.
- Allow you to create booking requests and book it and also allow you to cancel it anytime.
- Show booking requests a smart button on booking products.
- Send the booking confirmation email to the customer.
- Allow you to print a booking confirmation slip and send it by email to the customer.
- This app is built on top of project task in Odoo so we have used project task model as a booking request which will allow you to manage and use various features of Odoo Project management which can help you.
- You can use this app for any kind of booking as mentioned above and if that fit your requirements you can use it for various booking purposes. Above mentioned example might be limited but the app can be used for other bookings as well so it will depend on you how you are going to use it.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Booking/Booking Requests
- Booking/Booking Products
- Booking/Configuration/Amenity Types
Create a Booking Project
Create a project stages
Stages List View
Booking Request Stage
Types List View
Types Form View
Amenity Types Menu
Amenity Types List View
Amenity Types Form View
Booking Products Menu
Booking Products List View
Booking Products Kanban View
Booking Products Form View
Supervisor Record Configuration
Location Record Configuration
Booking Request Menu
Booking Request List View
Booking Request Kanban View
Booking Request Calendar View
Booking Request Pivot View
Booking Request Form View
Booking Confirm Button
Send by Email Button
Compose Email Wizard (Odoo Standard)
Booking Confirmation Slip Report Menu
Booking Confirmation Slip Report
Booking Cancel Button
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.