Hide Price on Shop Ecommerce of Productsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||251|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Hide Product Price Shop ECommerce Website Shop
Product Shop Hide Price on Shop Website in Odoo
Call for Price Feature in Odoo
This app will hide product price and shopping cart buttons from website shop ecommerce as shown in below screenshots.
- Allow you to hide prices from website shop ecommerce for customers and visitors of your website shop.
- Hide price will work for multi websites based on configuration on website settings.
- Hide price from product shop page and prices will be hidden for customers and guest/public users.
- Hide price from website shop product kanban / grid product view.
- Hide shopping cart button from product kanban box.
- Hide price from website shop product list view.
- Hide shopping cart button from product list view
- Hide price and shopping cart button form website product page.
- Hide price and shopping cart button from wishlist product list.
- Hide price and shopping cart button from compare product list.
- Hide price from search input box dropdown list.
- Only internal employees with the group "Website Shop Show Price" assigned can see prices on product form on website shops.
- Get Information for contact person from *Call for price* Button on product shopping page.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Website - Configure Hide Price website shop
Website - Configure Hide Price website shop and contact person details
Hide Price from website shop page
Remove Shopping cart Button from Website product Kanban page
Remove Shopping cart Button and price from Website product list page
Remove price from Website product search input list dropdown view
Hide price from product Shopping page
Hide shopping cart and price from product shopping page
To Get product's price information from Call for price
Get Contact person information from window Company Information
Hide price from product whishlist table
Hide shopping cart button and price from whishlist table
Hide price from product compare table
Hide price from product compare table popup
Hide price from product compare table
Security Website Shop Show Price
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.