Employee Ideasby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|17.0 9.0 15.0 14.0 10.0 16.0
Employee Ideas and Votes App
Employee Ideas and Employee Votes Odoo App
This app allows your employees (internal users) in the company to raise and create ideas using the app and after approval of ideas from the HR Officer then other employees in the department(s) can vote for that idea.
- This app allows your employee to create and post the idea for approval to the HR Officer.
- HR Officers can create different idea types which employees can select and create ideas under that.
- HR Officers can see all ideas by employees and they can decide which ideas can be approved or rejected. Once getting approval from HR Officer, Other Employees can now give vote to this idea.
- Upon approval by HR Officer email will be broadcast to all users of the system.
- The department allows giving a vote. Please note that department configuration is available on Idea type settings.
- For more details please see the below screenshots and watch the video.
- Employee Ideas
- Idea Types
New Ideas Menu
Employee Idea Request Form View
- Employees can create and post idea for approval.
Employee Idea Type Settings
- HR Managers can create different idea types which employees can select and create ideas under that.
Employee Idea Types Settings Tree View
HR Manager can Approve / Reject Ideas
- HR Manager can see all ideas by employees and he/she can decide which idea can be approved/rejected. Once getting approval from the HR Manager, Employees can now give a vote to this idea.
- On approval of the HR manager email will be broadcast to all users of the system.
Other Employees can Give Votes using Button on Idea
- The department allowed to give vote can give a vote. Please note that department configuration is available on Idea type settings.
Clicking on Give Vote Button Open Wizard
Employee Idea Request Form View with Employee Votes Tab
Employee Idea Request Close Button in Form View
Print Idea in PDF
Print Idea PDF Report Sample
Employee Idea Request Tree View
Employee Idea Request Calendar View
Send Mail to Users for Request for Vote on Idea
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.