Equipment Request & IT Operationsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||608|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0|
HR Employee IT Operations and Equipment Requests and Allocation from Stock Inventory
Equipment Request and Equipment Damage Request for Reimbursement by Employee - Odoo App
This module allows your employees to send requests to the HR department for equipment type of hardware and software as equipment request and equipment damage expense reimburse request. Followed by Employee Officer and Department Manager approval workflow for equipment request and equipment damage request.
- Allow your employees to request for hardware/software equipment resources to the your HR department.
- Allow your employees to request for repair damage hardware and reimbursement of expense for that damage repair.
- HR Officer can generate expenses for damages for employee damage equipment requests.
- Department Manager can approve as department approval of expense requests.
- HR/Employee Officer can approve as HR approval of equipment expense requests.
- Stock/Inventory users can create internal transfer (internal picking) for equipment requests to transfer requested equipment/product to employee location.
- Integrated with stock inventory to allocate equipment / product to your employee.
- Print PDF report of equipment requests.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
- Draft->Waiting for Approval->Approved by Department->Approved by HR Officer->Equipment Assigned -> Refused -> Rejected
- My Equipment Requests
- Department Equipment Requests to Approve
- HR Equipment Requests to Approve
- Stock Equipment Requests to Approve
Users Sample Examples for Screens Below
- Employee ===> San Jose
- Department Manager ===> Mitchell Admin
- HR Officer===> Edith Sanchez
- Stock User ===> stock
Equipment Requests - Menu For Admin
Equipment Requests - Menu For Employee(San Jose)
Equipment Damage Requests - Waiting For Approval Of Department
Generate Expense Button - Visible On Damage Request (Only For HR Officer)(Edith Sanchez)
Expense Smart Button
List of Generated Expenses
Approved By Department(Mitchell Admin)
Approved By HR Department(Edith Sanchez)
Create internal transfer button for stock/warehouse user which will create internal picking.
View Internal Transfer
Internal Transfer Form
Department Manager Configuration
Print Equipment Request
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.