Timesheet Incomplete Report Employeesby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||311|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Employees Timesheet Status and Incomplete Report
Timesheet Incomplete / Missing Timesheets Report in PDF
Employee Missing Timesheet Reports Odoo App
This app allows your timesheet manager to print employee missing timesheets in PDF format as shown in below sample.
- This module allows a timesheet manager to print a timesheet report for incomplete timesheets of employees.
- Defined Reports: Print Timesheet Status as wizard to print in pdf format as shown.
- Also the app is having a cron job run automatically weekly and send email to listed persons/managers on company form for employees incomplete timesheet report in PDF.
- Apart from a cron job, the system also allows you to print the same incomplete timesheets report using wizard as shown in the screenshots below.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
- Timesheet Status Report
Company Setting (Odoo Standard)
Notification Report Managers List
You have to configure all manager lists who are going to receive an email with a timesheet incomplete report weekly using cron job.
Cron Job / Scheduled Actions to Send Report Weekly to All Managers listed on Company Settings
Email Sent to Managers using Scheduled Action
Email with Attachment
Timesheet Status Report Output in PDF Sample
Wizard to Print Report - Manually by Timesheet Manager
Wizard to Print Report Screen
Report Output in PDF Sample Format
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.