Separate Quotation, Sale, Draft, Cart In Sale Orderby Sonny Huynh
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||156|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 16.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
This app will help to separate Daft, Cart, Quotation and Sale Order Number. Avoid missing Sale Order number, and easy to filter by Draft, Cart, Quotation and Sale Order
1. Separate Daft, Cart, Quotation Number with Sale Order Number.
2. Filter by Draft, Cart, Quotation.
3. Show Quotation Number on Tree View and Sale Order Report.
4. Keep Quotation Number and Sale Order Number after reset Quote or Sale Order.
1. Example 1: Keep Quotation Number after reset a quote.
2. Example 2: Keep Quotation and Sale Order Number after reset a Sale Order.
Example 1: Keep Quotation Number after reset a quote.
If you want to edit a quote which was already sent to customer.
Click on "Cancel" button and then click on "Set to Quotation" button to edit a quote
After you edit and send that quote to customer, the quotation number is always kept "Q00007"
Example 2: Keep Quotation and Sale Order Number after reset a Sale Order.
If you want to edit a sale order.
Click on "Cancel" button and then click on "Set to Quotation" button to edit a sale order
After you edit and confirm that sale order, the quotation number and sale order number are always kept as before
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.