Finnish Invoiceby Avoin.Systems https://avoin.systems
|Lines of code||648|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Finnish Invoice Template
The module that makes the PDF invoice look good
What's in it?
A beautiful invoice template that
- meets the Finnish invoicing regulations,
- generates invoice reference number,
- generates payment barcode,
- ...you name it
Kaunis suomalainen Odoo-laskupohja, joka
- vastaa Suomen laskuvaatimuksia,
- muodostaa maksuviitteen,
- muodostaa maksamista helpottavan viivakoodin,
- ...ja paljon muuta.
How does the module work
The installation of the module adds a new PDF template, that can be used for printing and emailing invoices. Please note that using this template with email requires setting the invoice template to the email template manually.
If you are not satisfied, which we doubt, you can easily uninstall the module, and bring the old default template back.
How to print "Finnish Invoice"?
"Finnish Invoice" can be printed by opening an invoice and clicking on "Finnish Invoice" under the "Print" dropdown.
How to set up "Finnish Invoice" as the default invoice when using "Send & Print"?
Normally when you send an invoice via email, you are shown a preview where you can edit the body of the message, and it also shows the PDF it is about to send as an attachment.
This module does not automatically replace the PDF: rather you have to set it yourself. Either by replacing it per-message (useful if you only need it for some invoices) or by changing it on the template's settings (useful if you always want this PDF).
If you want to change the setting on the template, Odoo should allow you to open the template for editing when you are in the process of sending the invoice. If it doesn't, you can also go to Settings -> Technical [You need to be in developer mode for this] -> Email -> Templates. There you should be able to find the "Invoice: Send by email" template. Choose "Finnish Invoice" instead of "Invoices" for "Optional report to print and attach" field value and that should make it so the Finnish version is sent instead of the usual one.
So, how does it really look like?
Behold your new invoice template!
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.