French company identity numbers SIRET/SIREN/NICby Numérigraphe https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france
|Lines of code||224|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 13.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 7.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
French company identity numbers SIRET/SIREN/NIC
The l10n_fr module from the official addons adds a SIRET field on partners, but it doesn’t verify its validity. This module l10n_fr_siret adds several features:
- the validity of the SIRET is checked using its checksum.
- it adds SIREN and NIC fields (reminder: SIREN + NIC = SIRET). If you enter the SIRET, these 2 fields are automatically computed from SIRET.
- multi-site companies have a single SIREN and one SIRET per site i.e. one NIC per site. This module allows to enter a specific NIC on child partners.
- it adds a warning banner on the partner form view if another partner has the same SIREN.
Table of contents
On the Partner form, users will be able to enter: * the SIREN and NIC numbers: the SIRET number will be computed automatically. * the SIRET number: the SIREN and NIC will be computed automatically.
The last digits of the SIREN and NIC are control keys: Odoo will check their validity.
The warning banner is displayed on the partner form view if another partner: - has the same SIREN, - if the partner is attached to a specific company: is in the same company or is not attached to a specific company, - if the partner is not attached to a specific company: is in any company or not attached to a specific company.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-france project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.