Own Checks Management
Extends 'Check Printing Base' module to manage own checks with more features: * allow using own checks that are not printed but filled manually by the user * allow to use checkbooks to track numbering * allow to use different checkbooks type (deferred, electronic, current) * add an optional "payment date" for post-dated checks (deferred payments) * add a menu to track own checks * two modifications are done when using when using checkbooks:
- the next number of the check is suggested but editable by the user. This is needed for electronic checks where
the next number is given by the bank and also when using pre-printed checkbooks where it's really common that the order of filling checks is not the same as the one used on posting checks in odoo * the printing functionality is disabled because there is not standard format and a report for each bank should be implemented. It's a nice to have that could be implemented by customization if needed
Third party check Management
Add new "Third party check Management" feature.
There are 2 main Payment Methods additions:
New Third party checks:
- allow the user create a check on the fly from a payment
- create a third party check from a customer payment
Third party check:
- allow the user to reuse a Third party check already created
- pay a vendor bill using an existing Third party check
- move an existing checks between journals (i.e. move to Rejected)
- Send/Receive again a check already used in a Vendor Bill/Customer INV
- allow the user to do mass check transfers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.