Organisatie-identificatienummer (OIN)by Onestein https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|16.0 14.0 15.0 8.0 13.0
This module validates the Dutch Organisatie-identificatienummer (OIN) field on partner forms.
The field is visible when the field company_type is set to Company and when the Country is The Netherlands.
A double check on the OIN is done when inserting/modifying its value:
- validation of the OIN (check whether the format is correct);
- check if another partner with the same OIN already exists.
In both cases, a non-blocking alert is shown.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a form of a contact: flag Company must be checked (flag “Individual” must be unchecked)
- Enter the OIN number
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.