Netherlands ICP Statementby Onestein https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Community Apps Dependencies
|Lines of code
|16.0 15.0 12.0 13.0 14.0 11.0
Netherlands ICP Statement
This module extends the Netherlands BTW Statement module (BTW aangifte report), by adding the statement for the Intra-Community transactions declaration (ICP declaration).
The ICP declaration report is based on line 3b - Leveringen naar landen binnen de EU (omzet) of the BTW aangifte report. The period is also the same as the one selected in the BTW aangifte report.
This ICP declaration report includes:
- the VAT identification numbers of your customers;
- the total amount of intra-Community supplies from the Netherlands for every customer during the selected period.
Table of contents
This module makes use of the tax tags “3b” and “3b diensten”.
If the default Odoo Dutch chart of accounts is installed (module l10n_nl) then “3b” tag is automatically present in the database. In this case you should add the “3b diensten” teg and set it into the tax definition.
If a non-standard chart of accounts is installed, you have to manually create the tax tags and properly set them into the tax definition. The name of the tags must be formatted this way: “+3b (omzet)”, “-3b (omzet)”, “+3b diensten (omzet)”, “-3b diensten (omzet)”.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a BTW Statement: a new tab ICP Statement will be displayed; the tab contains the lines of the ICP declaration report.
- In tab ICP Statement press the Update button in order to recompute the ICP statement lines.
Printing a PDF report:
- If you need to print the report in PDF, open a statement form and click: Print -> NL ICP Statement
Exporting in XLS:
- If you need to export the report in XLS format, open a statement form and click: Print -> NL ICP Statement XLS export
Multicompany fiscal unit:
- In case one single tax statement is created for companies belonging to a fiscal unit, the sum of the intra-Community supplies and services of all the companies will be written down in the totals of that tax statement.
- After the fiscal unit tax statement is created and posted, for each of the companies belonging to a fiscal unit that trades intra-Community, create its own ICP report separately.
- Add checks to avoid errors in the report, e.g. no VAT code, tax-code not matching fiscal position, etc..
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.