Law Firms Practice Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• Project (project)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||867|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Law Firms Practice Management
Advocate Cases and Hearings Management Odoo App
Legal Practice Management | Lawyer Practice Management
This app allows you to manage legal law practice firms/lawyer offices in Odoo as shown in the below screenshots.
- Allow your advocate/lawyer team to manage cases and case hearings using project and task management as shown.
- Allow your team to create and manage cases and case hearings.
- Allow your manager to configure and manage case types under configuration.
- Allow your user to configure and manage FIR police station addresses as shown.
- Allow your manager to configure and manage court addresses as shown.
- The system sends the next hearing email reminder notification to your assigned lawyer and customer using the cron job.
- We have extensively used the Odoo project management application to build this app so it will be good for you to manage your case as a project and case hearing as a project task in Odoo.
- Allow your customers to view cases and case hearings and related tasks on the website portal my account on your website if those are shared with them. So it depends on your setup and sharing options on the project and tasks form.
- For more details please check the below screenshots and watch the video. Below all screenshots have dummy data and it does not relate to any real case or hearings (Same for Video).
- My Cases
- Case Types
- FIR Police Stations
Case Types Menu
Case Type List View
Case Type Form View
FIR Police Stations Menu
FIR Police Stations List View
FIR Police Stations Form View
Courts List View
Courts Form View
Lawyers Form View
Witness Form View
My Cases Kanban View
My Cases Form View
My Cases Hearing Kanban View
My Cases Hearing Form View
Projects/Cases & Tasks/Hearings Menu in My Portal
Projects/Cases Form View in My Portal
Tasks/Hearings Form View in My Portal
Hearings Notification Cron
Mail For Assigned Lawyer
Mail For Customer
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.