Notes for Manufacturing and Workorderby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||202|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Manufacturing Order Notes and Work Order Notes
Notes on Production Order and Work Order Odoo App
This app allows your manufacturing team users to create and manage by keeping notes for manufacturing , work order and bill of material as shown below.
- Allow your user to add/create notes for manufacturing orders.
- Allow your user to add/create notes for work orders.
- Allow your user to add/create notes for BoM.
- Please note that we are using the Notes model of Odoo Standard to have notes for Manufacturing , Work order and BoM so notes created here will also be visible to the Notes menu of Odoo standard as well.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Notes Menu under Manufacturing App
Manufacturing Order Related Notes Kanban View
Manufacturing Order Related Notes Form View
Notes Smart Button on Manufacturing Order
Display Manufacturing Order Notes
Work Order Related Notes Form View
Notes Smart Button On Work Order
Display Work Order Notes
Bill of Material Related Notes Form View
Notes Smart Button On Bill of Material
Display Bill of Material Notes
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.