Product/Material Internal Requisitions by Employees/Usersby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||830|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Product / Material Internal Requisitions by Employees/Users
Internal Material Requisitions by Employees/Users Odoo App
This app allows your internal user(s) / employee(s) to create internal material requisition requests.
- Requisitions/Internal Requisition
- Requisitions/Internal Requisition/Internal Requisitions
- Allow your employee(s) to create internal material requisition requests.
- Employees can request multiple materials/items on a single Requisition Request.
- The Department Manager can approve the Internal Requisition Request of the Employee.
- Internal Requisition Officer can approve internal requisition requests of employees.
- Email notifications will be sent to the Department Manager, Requisition Manager for approval of the Internal Requisition Request.
- Requests for internal material requisition will go to stock/warehouse as internal picking / internal order.
- Warehouses can dispatch material to employee location and if material is not present then procurement will be created by Odoo standard.
- For more details please see the video on live preview and check below screenshots.
Draft ==> Confirmed by Employee ==> Department Approval by Department-Manager ==> Approved by Internal Requisition Officer ==> Requested Stock ==> Received
Product/Material Internal Requisitions by Employees/Users
- Employees can create material internal requisition Requests.
- Employees can request multiple Material/items on a single material internal requisition Request.
- Employees can add Product Requisition Lines and Confirm Material Internal Requisition Requests.
- Employees can Print Material Internal Requisition Report in PDF Format.
- Once an Employee Receives Materials/Items on his/her location then he/she can Click on the "Received" button manually at the end.
- Employees can see only Requisition Requests created by him/her.
- Department Manager can Approve of Department Approval of Material Internal Requisition.
- The Department Manager can also Reject Material Internal Requisition.
- Department Manager can Print Material Internal Requisition Report in PDF Format.
- Requisition User can Approve Material Internal Requisition.
- Requisition Users can also Reject Material Internal Requisition.
- Requisition Users can add Picking Details Information in Material Internal Requisition Form.
- Requisition User can Create Picking.
- Requisition User / Officer can set destination location on employee form and department form as per configuration.
- Requisition User can Print Material Internal Requisition Report in PDF Format.
- Inventory User can dispatch material to the employee / department location based on requisition request. (Odoo Standard Inventory Flow)
2. Department Manager
3. Requisition User
4. Inventory User
Role of Employee
Role of Department Manager
Role of Requsition User
Role of Inventory Stock User (Odoo Standard)
Employee Stock Location on Employee Form
Department Stock Location on Department Form
Internal Requisitions list View
Internal Requisitions Pivot View
Internal Requisitions Graph View : Bar Chart
Internal Requisitions Graph View : Line Chart
Internal Requisitions Graph View : Pie Chart
Internal Requisitions Kanban View
Employee(s) Create Request for Internal Requisition
Internal Requisition Request Confirmed By Employee
Internal Requisition Waiting for Department Approval
Department Manager Approve Internal Requisition Request
Internal Requisition User Approved Internal Requisition
Employee Received Material his/her Location - Manually
Internal Picking of Internal Requisition
Received Internal Requistion
Print Requisition PDF Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.