Odoo Magento2 Connectorby WoadSoft https://www.woadsoft.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Invoicing (account)
• Calendar (calendar)
• Contacts (contacts)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
Age of Automation
Odoo Mangento 2 Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform that empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the best eCommerce platforms and flexible cloud solutions to rapidly innovate and grow.
Sync Customers in ODOO and Magento 2 both ways
Sync Products in ODOO and Magento 2 both ways
Import Invoices from Magento 2 to ODOO
- Download ODOO Magento 2 Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the Magento 2 and install it
- Happy to use Magento 2
How Its Work
- Go to Magento 2 Admin
- Click to Settings
- Click to Integration option
- Fill the name of integration
- Fill the other required fields
- Click to save button
- After creation of integration
- Click to Active option
- Allow all permissions
- Collect the required credentials
- Access token is used in Odoo Magento 2 Connector
- Install ODOO Magento 2 Connector Module
- Go to Magento 2 from menu
- Fill credential values collected from Magento 2 Developer Account
- Click on Save button
- Select specific option(s)
- Adjust time limiter
- Click on Sync button
- Import History menu show how many records are imported
- There will be no record if nothing is imported.
- Export History menu show how many records are exported
- There will be no record if nothing is exported.
Check out all modules from Odoo Apps
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.