Mobile Timesheet Odooby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||1042|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Mobile Timesheet Odoo
This app build Mobile Timesheet in Odoo which is completly Odoo web based framework. (This is NOT Android and IOS build).
- Allow your Employee ,Internal Users and Timesheet User to fill Timesheet in Mobile and Tablets.
- This is completly web based framework in Odoo and fully responsive in all kind of Mobiles and Tablets.
- Your employee/staff/Internal User/ Timesheet User Employee can fill Timesheet from anywhere like when they are working onsite, From home, From Job Sites, From Customer Location etc etc. And fully integrated with Odoo backend Timesheet.
- Note: This is NOT Android and IOS/Iphone app.
- Fully Mobile Responsive.
- Working with Odoo Enterprise as well Odoo Community Editions.
- Added more fields on Odoo Timesheet in backend like Start Time, End Time, Work type, etc etc..
- Allow user to make quick search for anytimesheet from Mobile.
- Allow user to modify and delete existing submitted timesheets.
- For more details please watch Screenshots.
- Work Types
Fill Timesheet By Mobile/Tablet
Shortcut of Odoo Timesheet
Timesheet Page 1
Add Timesheet Button
Fill Timesheet Form
Fill Timesheet By Mobile Galaxy View - in Detail
View All Timesheet
Edit Timesheet View
Submit Filled Timesheet
More - Timesheet Display on Mobile, IPAD, Iphone, Nexus View
Timesheet Display on Mobile, IPAD, Iphone View
My Timesheets on My Account Page for Internal User Must be part of Timesheet User Group
Timesheet Activies using Internal User Must be part of Timesheet User Group - Web View
View All Timesheet Activies using Internal User Must be part of Timesheet User Group - Web View
Add Timesheet Activies using Internal User Must be part of Timesheet User Group - Web View
Edit Timesheet Activies using Internal User Must be part of Timesheet User Group - Web View
View Timesheet Activies using Internal User Must be part of Timesheet User Group- Web View
Added Hide Project on Project - Web View
Project Stages - Is Closed - Backend
Work Types - Backend
Timsheets List - Backend
Timesheet Line Form - Backend
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.