Contact Vcard VCF Fileby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||124|
|License||See License tab|
Generate / Export Partner/Contacts VCard as VCF File
Export Customers / Vendor / Contacts as VCF File and Import on Mobile Phone
Import Contacts from Odoo in Mobile Phone using VCF File
This app allow your sales manager to export/generate vcard with vcf file and then allow them to import contacts in to mobile phone.
- Allow sales manager to generate VCard and allow to import in the mobile phone. Please note that import of vcf file into your mobile is mobile feature and should be available into your mobile.
- Partner VCard will generate in `.vcf` format as shown in below screenshots.
- You can manually import vcf file generated using wizard and import into your mobile so the selected contacts become your mobile contacts.
- Please check below screenshots and watch the video for more details.
Generate Partner / Contact VCard
Select Partner Contacts (Odoo Standard) from list to Generate VCard
After Click on menu Generate Partner VCard will open popup
After click on Generate will generate .vcf file (Sample File)
Import Generated vcf file in Mobile Phone [Mobile Feature of Import] - Manually
Select VCF file in your mobile phone(Standard mobile functionality)
Imported Data from selected file
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.