Odoo Server Lock for Maintenance Workby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||303|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Odoo Server Maintenance Lock User Login
Server Maintenance Lock User Login Odoo App
This module adds a feature when your odoo server is under maintenance then it will not allow normal users to login in Odoo system only the Maintenance Manager can login in Odoo.
- Maintenance User can create a request to put the server in maintenance mode and when Maintenance Manager and Admin will Lock then users will not be allowed to login in the system and server will go in maintenance mode.
- After completing maintenance of the server, the Maintenance Manager can release the lock using the button on request form and then normal login will work.
- For more details please see the video and check below screenshots.
- Server Maintenance
Create Server Maintenance Request
New Groups on User Form [Odoo Standard] to Configure
The Maintenance User can create requests and confirm while the Maintenance Manager can lock and release the server.
Record Rules for Maintenance Request Visibility
Login Time Message when User Try to Login
Sample Print PDF Report for Server Maintenance Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.