Sign Up with Terms and Conditions Accept / Birthdate / Genderby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||195|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
Odoo SignUp (Sign up) with Terms and Conditions Accept / Birth Date / Gender
Odoo Sign Up Extend App
This module allows your customer to sign up by accepting terms and conditions of your company and allow them to enter birthdate and gender information.
This information will be passed to the related partner form of that sign up user.
You have your own terms and conditions by updating Configure T&C from Configuration settings.
- Allow admin to configure terms and conditions from general settings.
- Admin can update Terms and Conditions as per company's policy.
- Visitors must accept terms and conditions at the signup page.
- Sign up with Terms and Conditions, Signup with Birthdate, Signup with Gender (Male / Female).
- Visitors can read terms and conditions from the link on the Signup page.
Odoo Sign up Link (Odoo Standard) on Login Page of Odoo
Odoo Sign up Page with Terms and Conditions, Birthdate, Gender Information
Sign Up Successfully Done [Odoo Standard]
- - After Accepting Terms and Conditions, Birthdate, Gender Information set on Partner related to User
Configure Terms and Conditions
Admin can Configure Terms and Conditions from General Settings
- - Allow Admin To update Terms and Conditions as per company's policy
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.