Accounting Period on Invoice and Journal Manual Entryby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||236|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Accounting Period on Invoice and Journal Entry
Period on Journal Entry and Invoices and Vendor Bill in Odoo
This app allows you to create and manage accounting periods in Odoo.
It set Period on Customer Invoice, Vendor Bill, Credit Note, Refund, Sales Receipt, Purchase Receipt and Journal Entry based on dates (Invoice Date / Accounting Date) selected as shown in below screenshots.
- Allow you to configure Accounting Periods under configuration.
- System set Accounting Period on Customer Invoice based on Invoice Date.
- System set Accounting Period on Customer Credit Note based on Invoice Date.
- System set Accounting Period on Sales Receipt based on Invoice Date.
- System set Accounting Period on Vendor Bill based on Accounting Date.
- System set Accounting Period on Vendor Credit Note based on Accounting Date.
- System set Accounting Period on Purchase Receipt based on Accounting Date.
- System set Accounting Period on Journal Entry based on invoice date.
- *Restrict Date for Period* configuration on Accounting Journal. Use of checkbox is that if period and Date are not in range of periods start and end date so the system will raise a warning.
- You still can keep a period empty if you do not want to have a period for that invoice / vendor bill / journal entry since period is not a mandatory field so you can keep it empty.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Accounting Periods Menu
Accounting Period List View
Create Accounting Period Form View
Accounting Period Form View
Period on Customer Invoice
Period on Customer Credit Note
Period on Sales Receipt
Invoices Group by Period
Invoices Search by Period
Period on Vendor Bill
Period on Vendor Credit Note
Period on Purchase Receipt
Vendor Bills Group by Period
Period on Journal Entry
Period on Journal Items
Group by Period on Journal Items
Restrict Date for Period - Journal
Period and Invoice Date are Not Same on Customer Invoice
Restrict Warning on Customer Invoice
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.