Physical Record Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||836|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 11.0|
Physical Record Management
Physical Records Management in Odoo
This app allows physical records managers to manage physical records of your company.
- Allow you create and manage physical records of your records. You can create new records or you can also transfer records from one location to another location.
- Allow you to manage the life cycle of your records using stages on record management.
- Allow you to create and manage a Destruction request for records under records menu.
- Allow you to create and manage physical tags.
- Allow you to create and manage record types.
- Allow you to create and manage methods stages.
- Allow you to create and manage record names.
- Allow you to create and manage physical locations.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
- Physical Document Records
- Record Destruction Requests
- Physical Tags
- Record Types
- Record Methods
- Record Stages
- Record Names
- Physical Locations
Physical Document Records List View
Physical Document Record Form View
Record Destruction Requests List View
Record Destruction Request Form View
PDF Report Physical Document Records
Physical Record Manager Group
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.