Portal My Account Iconsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||206|
|License||See License tab|
Portal My Account Icon on Menus
Portal Menu Items Icon App Odoo
This app allows customers / portal users to show icons on my account menu list on the website portal.
- Allow your admin to set up My Account Icon Setup.
- Note: Setup map to URL bases so please select your URL of route of my account portal menu. You can refer to the example given in the below screenshots.
- Allow your customer/portal users to show the setup icon on my account menu list.
- Please note that you have to manually setup icons configuration for different portal menus based on your needs. In the below screenshots we have installed modules which could bring portal menus just to show how it will show but our app does not depend on those apps and it depends only on module "portal".
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Font Awesome Icons Menu in Setting
Font Awesome Icons List View
- Module install time This data is loaded using a CSV file.
- We have added a CSV file that will upload some useful/generic classes so you can use it to create records to configure icons for menu items.
Font Awesome Icons Form View
My Account Icon Setup Menu in Setting
My Account Icon Setup List View
My Account Icon Setup Form View
My Account on Website Desktop View
My Account on Website Mobile View
Portal User Login
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.