POS Quotation Loadby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||417|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
POS Quotation Load
Do you want to load a quotation to POS? Do you do that manually? so it's quite a time-consuming task, here we build a module to easily load a quotation in POS. Easy to sync quotation with the POS system. You will also easily search quotations in pos. We have also given a field in quotation to identify quotation sync with pos. You can also get a pos order reference number in the quotation. the quotation will be canceled automatically after the POS order is done.
Enable Quotation Load Feature.
"Load Quotation" Button in POS Screen which is used to load quotation list.
You can see the list of the quotation, select a quotation which you want to load in pos order and click "Load Quotation" Button.
After Load Quotation you can see the product of quotation with quantity, price is loaded in pos and also customer name.
After making POS Order Quotation will be Cancelled.
After making POS Order you have the POS Order Reference number in the quotation and one boolean field "POS Order Sync".
You can filter Quotations by POS Sync.
"POS Order Sync" in Quotation tree view.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.