POS Offline (Resume Session Offline)by TL Technology http://posodoo.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||372|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
POS Offline Mode
- 1. Allow Start POS Session (Resume Session) with link POS without Internet and Odoo Server
- 2. All POS Datas like Products, Customers ... saved on POS Device of POS Clients (PC, Tablet..)
- 3. When internet come back or Odoo Server is ON, all Orders will sync direct to Odoo Server Backend
Why need this module
- Odoo Original not allow Resume Session and Starting Sell Product when POS Clients's Internet is Down (Off)
- Morning each day if Odoo Server down, it mean all POS Clients can not login to Odoo and Starting Session
- This module allow save POS Session Link and Save All Datas need for POS like products, customers ....
- And Starting POS Session, Sale Products without Internet and Odoo Server ....
- All Orders will save Clients's PC (Laptop, Ipad, Mobile ...) and sync to Server when Internet back....
- All POS Clients can refresh Page, Duplicate POS Link and Sale Products without Internet and Odoo Server....
- Offline mode automatic active when Internet has problem or Odoo server down (off). No need any manual setting
- Module have not any required python libraries, applications another depends
- Only bought module, unzip, copy to your Odoo Addons, Update Module list , Install and Running
1ST POS Solution on App Store
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.