Product Custom Infoby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
|Community Apps Dependencies||Show|
|Lines of code||1511|
|Versions||15.0 9.0 13.0 10.0 8.0 12.0 14.0|
Product Custom Info
This module extends products to allow having custom properties on them.
Table of contents
- You depend from module base_custom_info, found in OCA/server-tools.
To create custom info templates, please review documentation from base_custom_info module.
To use this module you need to:
- Go to product form -> Custom information tab.
- Create or select Custom Information Template.
- Attributes from selected template will appear on the form. You can now set desired values.
- Once you set attributes at the Product form you will se these attributes at the related Variants.
- You can add extra Variant attributes in addition to attributes that comes from Product same way.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Rafael Blasco <email@example.com>
- Carlos Dauden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergio Teruel <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Roberto Lizana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ilyas <email@example.com>
- Ooops404 <https://www.ooops404.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.