Product Inventory Dashboardby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||133|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Product Inventory Dashboard
Dashboard for Product Inventory in Odoo
Product Inventory Dashboard in Odoo
This app adds a Product Inventory dashboard.
- This module will allow your stock users to view the Product Inventory Dashboard.
- You can see Product Image, Name on Dashboard.
- You can see Internal Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Internal Button which shows Product Internal Transfers/Picking.
- You can see the Incoming Button on the Dashboard and while clicking Incoming Button which shows Product Receipts.
- You can see Outgoing Button on Dashboard and while clicking Outgoing Button which shows Product Delivery Orders.
- You can see Stock Moves Button on Dashboard and while clicking Stock Moves Button which shows Product Stock Moves.
- You can see Product Moves Button on Dashboard and while clicking Product Moves Button which shows Product Product Moves.
- You can see Serial Numbers Button on Dashboard and while clicking Serial Numbers Button which shows Product Serial Numbers.
- You can see Reorder Rules Button on Dashboard and while clicking Reorder Rules Button which shows Product Reordering Rules.
- You can see Scrap Orders Button on Dashboard and while clicking Scrap Orders Button which shows Product Scrap Orders.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
Menu to Show The Dashboard
Product Inventory Dashboard Kanban View
Click to Internal, you can view Product's Internal Transfers / Picking
Show The Internal Transfers / Picking in List View
Click to Incoming , you can view Product's Receipts
Show The Receipts in List View
Click to Outgoing, you can view Product's Delivery Orders
Show The Delivery Orders in List View
Click to Stock Moves, you can view Product's Stock Moves
Show The Stock Moves in List View
Click to Product Moves, you can view Product's Product Moves
Show The Product Moves in List View
Click to Serial Numbers, you can view Product's Serial Numbers
Show The Serial Numbers in List View
Click to Reorder Rules, you can view Product's Reorder Rules
Show The Reorder Rules in List View
Click to Scrap Orders, you can view Product's Scrap Orders
Show The Scrap Orders in List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.