Project Backlogby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|17.0 15.0 16.0
Backlogs for Project Odoo App
This app allows your project team to create backlogs for projects as shown.
- Allow your project users to create project backlogs for the project.
- Allow your project manager to configure the backlog category, backlog stages, and backlog tags in the configuration. Note that stages of backlogs can be configured also based on the project so you can have different stages for different projects.
- Allow your users to print a pdf report of the project backlog as shown in the below sample.
- For more details please check the video and check the below screenshots.
New Backlogs Menu in Project App (Odoo Standard)
Kanban View of Project Backlogs
Form View of Project Backlog
Create Backlog for Project with Tasks under Backlog - Example 1
Create Backlog for Project with Tasks under Backlog - Example 2
Task Smart Button on Backlog Form View
Related Tasks Show from Backlog Smart Button
List View of Project Backlogs
Calendar View of Project Backlogs
Graph View of Project Backlogs============================================================================================================================================
i) Bar Chart of Project Backlogs
ii) Line Chart of Project Backlogs
iii) Pie Chart of Project Backlogs
Pivot View of Project Backlogs
Smart Button on Project Form to View Project Backlogs
Backlogs Show from Project Form Smart Button
Smart Button on Task Form to View Backlogs
Backlogs Show from Task Smart Button
Print PDF Project Backlog Report on Backlog Form
Sample Printed Project Backlog Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.