Project Sub-project Managementby Omax Informatics https://www.omaxinformatics.com
|Lines of code||161|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Project Sub Project Management
This application allows user to create Sub-Project for Any Project
- When project is Big and complex then its really hard to manage things in same project
- We can create Child tasks but same feature is not available for Projects
- Easy to divide the projects into subprojects.
- Quickly see the list of sub-projects in the tabview of the main project
- Unlimited hierarchy level
- Easy to filter Sub-Projects
- Project Level configuration for Subprojects.
- Restrict deletion of Project when it has Sub-Porjects
- Restrict deletion of Sub-project when it has Tasks
- Easy to use and quick to apply Please check below instructions and Video for more Details
How It Works
Enable Configuration from Settings
Enable Configuration from Projects Form
Admin of the project will enable Subprojects if needed for particular project
Subprojects feature enabled
Once enabled, User can see Subprojects tab and Sub-Projects smart button to navigate subprojetcts
Smart button to see Sub-projects
Once click this button user can see all the Subprojects created for this project
Subprojects Kanban view
Subprojects List view
User can see the extra column for Parent project to identify this is child project of that parent project
Subprojects in main List view
Subprojects are already added as normal projects so we can find them alongwith the Parent projects.
When project has Subprojects and user try to delete the main project then following validation will be applied
When Subproject has tasks created then following validation will be applied
Thank you for visiting
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.