Purchase Product Quality Inspectionby Aurayan Consulting Services
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||2026|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
This Application is compatible with
Only impeccable raw materials and semi-finished products that fulfill defined quality requirements may be used in the production process. Therefore, high inspection standards are needed for incoming goods.
To reduce non-conformance costs, a comprehensive inspection of incoming goods is important to verify if the material arrived in good condition at your warehouse. The goods will be accepted in the stock through systematic incoming inspection, based on business rules which comply with existing business processes and regulations.
This application provides functionality for quality inspections on incoming product's (Receipts). It can be configured with different control points and its parameters product wise. It also provides quality alert report with/without barcode and product lot number wise. The quality issues caused by suppliers are identified before they reach your production, not later when it's too late.
- Quality control point is defined for receipt's order which will generate multiple quality inspections on incoming product (Receipts).
- It could be configured with different possibilities, measurement (min/max tolerance), image, pass or fail option (choice) with multiple parameters for one control point.
- System will reconfirm user input data and suggest right measurement, when wrong data is fetched by user.
- Quality alerts stages will be defined.
- Multiple quality alerts can be generate with multiple reasons for quality inspection.
- Alert email related to quality issues could be sent to quality alert team and responsible person.
- Quality alert sticker report will be generated with/without product barcode and product lot number to track the products physically for repairs.
- Restricted quality check on picking operation as per configuration on quality control point.
Configuration of Quality Control
|Under configuration menu create quality control alert team.|
Quality alerts and Quality Inspections can be directly redirected to different teams' dashboard.
Quality Control Points
Different quality control points can be configured based on products and operations. Same product multiple control points versions and sequences can be managed.
|Creation time of quality control point if restrict checked than if user try to done particular operation which mention here without check inspection or inspection status is not passed then systeam raise warning.|
We can configure below different 'Test Type' in control points.
|On pressing 'Quality Inspections' button, inspection will begin based in configuration for incoming product.|
|System will suggest right measurement parameters as configured during inspection.|
|'QCP00007' is a auto generated sequential number, which represent product 'Quality control point'.|
|'QCPL00009' is a auto generated sequential number, which represent control point perameters 'Quality control point line'.|
|Quality Inspections can be used with group by functionality to identify records inspection wise.|
|'QI00016' is a auto generated sequential number, which represent product 'Quality Inspection'.|
|'IL00023' is a auto generated sequential number, which represent tested quality insepction perameter 'Inspection Line'.|
|Quality alerts with multiple reasons can be generated for failed inspection line.|
|Quality alert sticker report will be generated with/without product barcode and product lot number to track the products physically for repairs.|
|'QA00001' is a auto generated sequential number, which represent product 'Quality alert'.|
|If you configure "Is Restrict" on quality control point then system will be not allowed to submit the picking without checking quality.|
Detailed Quality Inspection
|If you configure "Detailed Quality Inspection" on quality control point then system will be check quality control by detailed operations wise.|
Terms & Conditions
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual editions.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to anyone server used, testing, or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer to the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
We provide the following services for different Retail, Rental, Manufacturing & Service level Business
Get In Touch
Please contact us for any kind of ERP Requirements, Customization, Migration or Digitalization for your small or big business.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.