Remove Decimal Zero Trailingby CorTex IT Solutions Ltd. https://cortexsolutions.net
|Lines of code||107|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Remove Decimal Zero Trailing
This module enable you to remove decimal zero trailing in all Odoo views and reports.
Remove decimal zero trailing for float and monetary fields in all Odoo HTML and PDF reports.
You need only to install the module without any further configuration.
- If the amount is a net ten thousand, then it will be look like this 10,000 instead of this 10,000.000
- If the amount is ten thousand and five cents, then it will be look like this 10,000.05 instead of this 10,000.050
- If the amount is ten thousand and fifteen cents, then it will be look like this 10,000.15 instead of this 10,000.150
- If the amount is ten thousand and one hundred fifteen cents, then it will be look like this 10,000.115
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.